sense making faith
29 March 2009
Week 5: Journey into Taste
Take nourishment on this spiritual journey as we explore the sense of taste.
For help with downloads look at this guide.
Continuing the journey
- The course is based on a beautifully illustrated CTBI publication Sense Making Faith, written by Anne Richards. There is more material to explore in the book in the ‘Journey into Tasting' chapter and you can explore further journeys and ideas in the Explore section of http://www.spiritualjourneys.org.uk/ in the section called ‘Taste'.
- Passover resources:
Passover on the Net
BBC Religion and Ethics - Judaism
- Other resources:
- David Spriggs, Feasting on God's Word, Bible Reading Fellowship 2003.
- David Ford, The Shape of Living, Fount (HarperCollins) 1997 chapter 7 on feasting.
- Geoffrey Duncan (ed), Harvest for the World, compiled for Christian Aid and Cafod, Canterbury Press, 2nd edition 2004.
- John Diamond, ‘C', Vermilion 1998.
- The Daily Service on Radio 4 from March 30th to April 2nd offers more readings and reflections for you to listen to about how the spiritual journey is affected by the experience of taste.