- How do we bring about reconciliation?
- Who is responsible for bringing about world peace?
- Who should feed the hungry?
- What happens when attempts at reconciliation fail?
- How do we cope with failure?
These are some of the questions that are explored in the Lent course for 2011: The Unreconciled, with resources available for download below.
Beginning with Ash Wednesday, we journey through Lent reflecting on what God has done for us in the crucifixion, death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Because, in 2011, we are celebrating the 400th anniversary of the King James Version of the Bible, each resource will also have a special emphasis on how Scripture helps understand the plight of unreconciled people and how it helps us to understand our hope in Jesus Christ.
This year we will also be providing resources for Holy Week.
To read more about the Lent course, please download the introduction and prayer:
Ash Wednesday / Sunday before Lent
- Order and disorder in the world (PDF, 400k)
Y Sul cyn y Garawys – 6 Mawrth 2011 /
Dydd Mercher y Lludw – 9 Mawrth 2011
(Please note these are large files - see download guide)